Thank you for your interest in building a career with Pacific Design Co! We are a design studio specializing in residential projects, ranging from full-service renovations to new builds. We work with clients from the very beginning of the design process through construction, as well as furnishing and styling. We are excited to offer opportunities that provide a variety of experiences in the design field. If you would like to apply for a position, please email your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A junior designer will work on client projects under the direction of the Principal Designer. They will assist in every step of the process, from completing construction documents and renderings, sourcing products, attending presentation meetings and job site visits, and assistance on project installations.
Part-time and full-time positions are available. We offer a flexible work environment with the ability to occasionally work from home.
- Accurately measure existing structures for as-built drawings
- Draft documents for construction drawings, elevations, and details
- Render 3D SketchUp models from CAD plans
- Create design concept boards
- Source fixture and finish selections and procure schedules
- Assist in communicating with clients on their project status and answering questions
- Review design items on the field with Contractors and provide additional information as needed
- Attend presentations and site meetings as requested
REQUIREMENTS & SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Design or related field
- 1-2+ years of Interior Design experience
- Proficient in AutoCAD, SketchUp, LayOut, Canva, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong communication skills and confidence to communicate ideas clearly with clients and peers
- Ability to multi-task and manage several projects at once, with great follow-through
- Ability to collaborate as a team as well as work independently with self-motivation
- High level of detail, organization, and professionalism
Pacific Design Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to fostering an inclusive environment for all — regardless of race, color, origin, religion, age, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.