COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
This website collects various types of information, such as:
- Subject to the features on our website, we collect personally identifiable information (including name, address, phone number, and email address); payment details (including credit card information), comments and reviews, which may be used when you purchase products and/or services and to deliver the services you have requested. These features include, but are not limited to, the contact forms, email sign up, surveys, and online purchases.
- We also automatically collect information when you visit our website, which may include cookies, third party tracking technologies and server logs. We use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page. We may also gather information about the type of browser you are using, IP address or type of operating system to assist us in providing and maintaining superior quality service.
You can disable cookies and although some features will work less efficiently, you will still be able to place orders.
USE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
We may collect and make use of personal and non-personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide and ensure delivery of the services and products you request;
- To personalize your experience;
- To provide our users with ongoing customer assistance and technical support;
- To improve our website;
- To administer contests, promotions, surveys, or other features;
- To create statistical data of non-personal information which we or our business parties may use to provide and improve our services;
- To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
We do not now, nor will ever in the future, sell, rent or lease any of our customer lists and/or names to any third parties.
We may disclose your personal information, without prior notice to you, only if required to do so in accordance with applicable laws and/or in good faith belief that such action is deemed necessary or is required in an effort to:
- Remain in conformance with any decrees, laws and/or statutes or in an effort to comply with any process which may be served upon Pacific Design Co. and/or our website;
- Maintain, safeguard and/or preserve all the rights and/or property of Pacific Design Co.; and
- Perform under demanding conditions in an effort to safeguard the personal safety of users and/or the general public.
STORAGE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
Our business is hosted by Shopify Inc. Shopify provides us with the online platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data may be stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Shopify stores your credit card data. Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as necessary to complete your transaction, and then the information is deleted. All direct payment gateways offered by Shopify and used by our company adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers. For more insight, read Shopify’s Terms of Service (https://www.shopify.com/legal/terms) and Privacy Statement (https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy).
Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow industry standards to make sure your information is not lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed.
When you provide personal information to place an order, exchange or return an item, or other services, it is implied that you are consenting to the collection of data for the sole purpose of completing those transactions. Additional information may be requested for the purpose of marketing or email newsletters, in which you will be asked for your expressed consent with the opportunity to decline. After an opt-in, you may withdraw your consent at anytime by unsubscribing or contacting us.
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your area of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your area of residence and have given consent for your minor dependents to use this site.
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us. Certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide them for your purchase-related transactions. Certain providers may be located or have facilities in a different jurisdiction, and your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
Pacific Design Co.
P.O. Box 10753
Spokane, WA 99209